We offer parenting classes to address a variety of topics. All classes are based on the Positive Discipline principles set forth by Jane Nelsen.
- 7 weeks, 2 hours per week
- 4 weeks, 4 hours per week (can be weekly, every other week or monthly; last session 2 hours)
- 2 days, 7 hours each day (can be done on two consecutive days, two consecutive weeks, every other week, or monthly)
- 4 weeks, 2 hours per week
- 2 weeks, 4 hours per week
- 1 week, 8 hours
$150 per person
$225 per couple
- (a couple can be any two people attending the class for the children in one household – ie: two parents, a parent and a nanny, grandparents, etc.)
**Anyone interested in hosting a class can get one free enrollment when they get a minimum of 9 other people to register!
$95 per person
$160 per couple
||$100 per hour at your home, $75 per hour in our offices
$25 per 20 minutes or part thereof by phone or Skype
- (please note, phone consulting is usually only available as a follow up to in person coaching)
Save $50-$100 when your prepay 8 in person sessions!
We offer individual, couples, family, and group therapy to address a wide range of social, emotional, or relational difficulties.
|$120 per hour in office
- Sliding scale fees are available on a limited basis
- Ask about the insurance plans we accept!
- Group therapy rates vary by topic
- Lower rates availble for supervised interns
|Consulting (for schools and day care providers )
||$125 per hour (4 hour minimum commitment – contracts available at discounted rates!)
- We can come to your classroom or day care center, observe, and provide verbal and written recommendations for improving discpline plans
|Workshops (for Positive Discipline parent groups)
Ask us how to get a parent workshop for free!
(Special topic workshops may have different pricing)
|$150 for 1 hour (hosted)
$250 for 2 hours (hosted)
$15 per person , $20 per couple for 2 hours (not hosted)
|Workshops (for professional groups)
||$300 for 2 hours ($250 for schools and non-profits)
$600 for 4 hours ($500 for schools and non-profits)
$1200 for 8 hours ($1000 for schools and non-profits)